Sunday, January 29, 2012

Silly Girl

Here are a couple of videos that have given me a lot of smiles over the past couple of months. There is never a dull moment as a parent:).  In effort to keep this post short and sweet I will just say that I am so incredibly thankful for my little girl.  I spent a little extra quality time with her today to make up for my sick week.  She is such a wonderful distraction from life at times and no one makes me laugh quite like she does.  I just love her to pieces!








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better! Stomach bugs are the WORST!!! I LOVE the antique pictures you took. I pray you have a great week, feel good, and have more beautiful weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute and more cute! I can't wait to see her today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.