Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Knight

Happy Happy 28th Birthday to my wonderful, amazing, best friend, knight in shining armor, prince charming, hard working, handsome, fish fanatic, Jesus lovin' husband!!!

The last 12 years with you have flown by.  We met in high school our junior year in keyboarding class and the friendship never ended!  We spent so many days after school on the sunny California beaches, you surfing and me laying out on the sand.  You had that awesome red Chevy truck with those loud subs that we used to crank up SO loud. We have explored new countries together, taken a cross country road trip, moved from our cozy home state of California to the unknown North Carolina, transitioned through different jobs, apartments and then moved into our first home that we watched being built from the ground up.  We have watched Friends Seasons 1-10 probably a million times together and each time, laughed as if we have never seen them before.  We love doing yard work together and would even fight over who could mow the lawn if our child didn't need my attention all the time. lol  You gave me the best gift ever....Daisy.  She looks so much like you.  Her brown eyes, round cheeks, little nose and infectious personality.  She has rocked our world and changed the way we see life.  I love when she does something hilarious and we laugh at her and then look at each other with that smile and twinkle in our eyes...the shared love we have for our child is priceless. 

You are such a hard working guy and not a day goes by that you don't ask me, "honey, how can I serve you."  Who does that??  You do!  It blesses me so much that you actually enjoy serving me.  If I need anything....ever, you are on it and with a smile on your face.  You have set such an amazing example for me of loving your wife like Christ loved the church.  You really do babe.  You are a rare guy and I am a lucky gal.  So, since I didn't have a big hoopla for your birthday this year I wanted to make sure that you know just how much you mean to me!  I love you.  I love you.  I love you.  Forever and always.  xoxo





Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Very sweet photo, happy birthday to the hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I loved this post and that picture! So perfect and sweet. My husband and I met in high school too and I love all the changes we have been through together and grown up with each other. Happy Birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday Joey!!!

    That is the sweetest picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the sweetest picture. i just love how she is looking up at you guys. total framer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! Happy Birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, Casey! Happy Birthday to your Hubs...sounds like the two of you are definitely blessed in each other!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Joey. Love that photo of you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Joey!! Beautiful tribute to your hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet pic! Happy birthday to your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your husband! This is such a beautiful written post! And the cutest picture ever. I love how Daisy is looking up at y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Hope he has a wonderful day. Such a cute photo of the family. You need to print and frame that one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely post and photo--happy birthday to your hubby! I hope it's a good one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw! happy birthday to your man! here's to many more happy years together :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.