Thursday, April 28, 2011

Momma In Focus

This week's prompt was Easter.  I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get really creative shots of me and Daisy with her cute Easter basket or just something more Eastery and festive but, it just didn't work out unfortunately.  We stopped by this random little rundown building on our way home from church on Sunday and snapped these pictures.  Daisy looked so cute in her bright dress but, she was so frustrated in it because it got caught under her knees when she tried to crawl.  She was not a happy camper so the dress came off as soon as we got home from church.  Love the first picture of our feet because it captures how small she really is as I so often only see how big she is now!  Hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your loved ones! Now grab the button and link up for the fun!

Next week's prompt: black and white 

One Day At A Time


IMG_2895blog
IMG_2893blog
IMG_2918blog
IMG_2923blog

PS due to link up sites now charging for picture link ups I have to go the cheapo route and do the pictureless link ups...so sorry!! I know these are not nearly as fun. If anyone knows a free host for thumbnail link ups lemme know! Thanks;0

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. These are great! I really have to start doing it.

    Did you take all of them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the third picture!! Beauty and Love:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! Adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes - we really need to go to this abandoned building! Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so great! I love the color and you look so pretty and Daisy is such a cutie girl! Love her chubby legs and the one that she is leaning, lifting one leg. Beautimous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a great easter. You both look so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey- you two look so pretty in your Easter dresses! I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casey - these pictures are fabulous! I love the building - the colors are so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teething is no fun, hope the Easter wish came true! ;) Gorgeous pics! I just love her little sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute I love it. the pictures came out great

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep forgetting to link to this! And would you believe, I have ZERO pics of my kids and me on Easter. SO SAD. These are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are beautiful. I love the third one, where her leg is kicked up in the air, made my little mommy heart sing. :-) You two are absolutely gorgeous, and it looks like you had a wonderful time. Thank you again for hosting this link up, I have really enjoyed the challenge. :-)

    Angel
    Chasing Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, love these shots!! You are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are absolutely beautiful!!! I love the soft colours and of course the two gorgeous girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures! While you may have liked something else I'm thinking those are pretty darned cool

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love these photos. You are so creative. The run down building looks amazing with you two in the pic. Great shot. BTW I love how you took a pic of your feet in sandals.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.