Thursday, April 21, 2011

Momma In Focus

One Day At A Time

Hi all! It's another week of Momma In Focus and another chance to capture a special memory with your kiddos.  This week was a freebie week without a prompt so Daisy and I decided to sit outside and soak up our newly landscaped (still a work in progress but SO much nicer!) backyard.  Daisy is so close to taking off and walking it's crazy!  She stands all the time without holding on to anything and she takes steps all day long but, only a few at a time.  She could totally walk but, she is afraid of this new mobility as it is so foreign to her.  I understand.  I am in no hurry to rush her progress.  I soak it all up.  I soak it up as she learns to take a simple step. I encourage her and applaud her every effort.  I will relish in every tiny little victory that my daughter makes all the days of her life.  Quite simply, I adore her and according to my husband who so kindly took these pictures for me...she's pretty fond of me too.  She loves to imitate everything I do now and if I get silly with her she gets silly right back.  I am a blessed momma to have such a precious little friend in such a small package! 

Looking forward to your captures this week!  
Next week's prompt: Easter  So many great opportunities to get in a festive picture with your kids.  Good luck!


IMG_2767mommablog
IMG_2757mommablog
IMG_2771mommablog
IMG_2760mommablog
IMG_2756mommablog
IMG_2777mommablog






Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!!

    beautiful mommy and me pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favorite MIF pics you have posted to date. I just love the care free nature of them and exactly what Joey said, that you have a baby girl who ADORES her Mommy so much, you can see it so evident in her precious little face! I see even more and more of Joe in her every new pic if thats even possible. What a little gem she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute - I especially love the last two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! Love Daisy'd outfit!! You guys look so springy:) And WOW, LoVE your necklace, So fun!! ou two are precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah... spelling mistakes! I meant to say, *Daisy's* and *you* lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are great photos. you are gonna be so happy you took these when she is a teenager. i LOVE looking at pics of my daughter and i when she was this age... they grow SO fast. im curious, what lens were these shot with?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! These are so cute! I need to do them this week. I keep forgetting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are absolutely precious -- ones that your daughter will cherish!

    This is such great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos. Daisy's outfit is just the cutest. I am a major poka-dot fan with kids clothing. It's so much fun watching them start to walk and run. I thought K got in to everything before she started to walk...but now..wow...there's no stopping her lol :) but it's fun!! Hope you have a great easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute photos! I wouldn't have known she wasn't walking yet in that last photo. She is so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Super cute and what fun. I love capturing pics of my babies...it's nice when you can share in those memories as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Apparently I should never attempt to post links before I have had my caffeine--I have no idea why my thumbnail isn't showing up! Anyways...love these shots! I cracked up at her copying you with the funny face and hand gestures in that first shot--you're going to have quite the little ham on your hands! :D Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, so cute!! I have got to start doing this. If for no other reason than fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh one more thing,Do you mind if I switch this week and next weeks prompts?? We had our "easter" last night and those are the only pics I have of Kaela and I right now....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just discovered your blog and this great linky! I will definitely try to participate in the future. I have barely any pictures of myself with my 20 month old so I really need to work on changing that in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, those are amazing pictures!! Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous!! She has such a sweet face. Thank you so much for hosting this link up, it pushes me to step out of my comfort zone. I have to take the pictures, and it was a lot of fun trying to get a good shot! I had a lot of fun! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's Easter pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Casey- I love seeing your shots each week with Daisy- It really makes me sorry that I didn't take advantage of the time I had when my kids were little to get my own shots like this. I missed out on those years- but I am so grateful that you & others have pushed me out of my shell & I will have these years captured.

    ReplyDelete
  18. those pics are crazy gorg' & vibrant * * sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cute pictures! I love how much fun y'all seem to have together...and that's obvious just through the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Olive when they start mimicing you!!! Cute pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I cannot get over that first photo. FOR REAL! Her expression, her hands, even the way her hands are crossed. Potentially my fave photo of you two yet. LOVE! :)

    Have a wonderful Easter. Much love from your friend Down Under. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.