Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wear It

First, I want to thank all of you who left such sweet comments in response to my first vlog! I really appreciate the encouragement and kindness! I'm blessed to have such awesome blog buddies! xo

I think I have multiple fashion personalities because my style is all over the map. Just depends on what I'm feeling like on a given day I guess! haha


Shirt: TJ Max
Earrings: WalMart
Belt: Hand me down
Pants: PacSun Clearance
Shoes: Payless Shoe Source

Love loafers/moccasins I used to have them in brown and warm pink. They are just SO comfy and casual and yet classy in my opinion. I want to find some more!

And another reminder: Come back and visit tomorrow so you can link up with your Momma In Focus picture or pictures! Tomorrow is a freebie day so post whatever pictures you would like with your kiddos! Hope you can challenge yourself to get a picture once a week with your darlings! You won't regret it!! I am going to give you all a prompt for next week's challenge so stay tuned!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that shirt! So something I would pick. :)

    Great photo challenge. I will do my best to link up next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin cute are you? I love your top! Love it! And I love that you got it from TJMaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE those earings and that top. How cute! :) And those shoes? Eep! I'm such a shoe person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure I'll take a pair of those shoes in three different colors!!! Love em! Love your top and earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit Casey! Love your style & your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great pics (both of you and Daisey above). FYI - Sometimes I cannot leave a comment under your last post - the letters get all mixed up. Hpoe your doing great

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this outfit! and i love how sweet that comment was that you left on my blog :) thank you

    i'm glad to be following you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks 4 your comment. Take the 'sleeping' pic the last 10 minutes of the nap - that way you won't be too 'scared'. Don't worry Casey - I know the feeling.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so cute!! I love the whole outfit - looks like something I'd wear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.