Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Blog Design

I am so pleased to share my new blog design with you all! A huge thanks to Jhen Stark of From Here to Eternity (the blog). She is so creative (not to mention kind and a beautiful mama) and took the extra time to incorporate some of my ideas into her design. I wanted it simple, fresh, green, (my favorite color), natural and it is exactly that. Jhen you did an awesome job and I encourage any of you readers who are eager to give your blog a face lift to stop by Jhen's blog and check out her other design work. Thanks again Jhen!



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! It looks great!!! Of course, I loved seeing that cute family picture, too!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo nice! She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. So simple, clean and pretty. I think it reflects you perfectly! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know when you were doing this, but glad you did! It is so fun and refreshing, I LOVE your fresh and clean GREEN blog....so YOU Casey!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove the new design! So simple, beautiful, elegant and my favorite color! I was going to do green too when I re-designed my blog, but I wanted to use that basketball picture, so it's blue for now. Stay tuned...green to come! LOL! :-) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. Love your new design and button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. been thinking about using her too. Can you give her ideas? or just she just do it her own way?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! I may have to check her out and maybe have her do mine too! I am so ready for a change in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blog face lift! I love green too!! You even have your own button! Popular girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and comprehensive information you provide! I’ll bookmark your weblog and have my children check up here frequently. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.