Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 2 - What Makes You Uniquely You

Psalm 139:14
"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."


Day 2: What Makes Me Uniquely Me?


Everything that I am makes me uniquely me. Sure, there are other women with blonde hair, medium build, freckles splashed across their faces and a heart for Jesus but, there is no one who looks exactly like me, feels exactly what I feel or thinks exactly like I think! God designed me inside and out and in all the world there is no one else...no one else exactly like me!

That my friends, is a beautiful thing!

10 comments:

  1. nice edit
    love the hair
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL...inside and OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very right! There is no one like you and your beauty is unique! Beautiful picture of a beautiful lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of my favorite verses.. and the picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as it is obvious you are beautiful on the outside...I can really tell by your writing that you are even more beautiful on the inside! That is a rare thing :-) Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo. I love your hair. You are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous- inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very true, and you are a beautiful YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.