Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rolling

Daisy my sweet girl, today you rolled over twice from your tummy to your back!! It looked so effortless that I am amazed you haven't been rolling sooner. Your Auntie Jess and I were watching you as you played during tummy time and then the next thing we knew you were on your back and we began squealing with excitement and giving each other high fives because we were so proud of you! I put you on your tummy again and right away you rolled onto your back again and we responded with the same enthusiasm and then you started crying because we had freaked you out:) hehe. Love you pumpkin! You are growing up so fast.

xoxo Mommy

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! sooo proud of you Daisy! I can't wait to see it in person! You sure made your momma happy today:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet- super cute little girl you have!!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Casey you made me laugh with your comment about making your sweet baby cry by freaking her out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.