Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Blog Love

Jinnia over at Jinnialow.com has sent some blog love my way...I'm way behind in accepting it so I apologize for that Jinnia! :) Jinnia's blog is one of my favorite blogs to stop by for inspiration or food for thought so stop by and visit her sometime!

I'm going to pass this award on to a couple of my buddies that I've had for a really long time now:

Elissa at The Blessed Morris Family

Laura at The Kincaid family

Lindsay at Too Much of Good Thing

My friendships with these gals have been such a blessing in my life so stop by and visit with them if you'd like:-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Casey! You're sweet :) Thanks for mentioning me and I'm so glad you find inspiration and food for thought on my site. That encourages me to keep on going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.