Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Meat House




Joey and I were recently introduced to The Meat House by his mom (thank you!). I had the opportunity to stop by this fabulous new find with my hubby today. Ive never enjoyed cooking but, since my husband has taken a liking to grilling I am enjoying the experience a whole heck of a lot more! All I have to do is come up with simple, tasty side dishes (lol) like frozen garlic bread, frozen veggies, baked potatoes, bag salad, or even delicious Mac N Cheese...(did I mention that I hate cooking (??) and then he does the rest! It's wonderful! And for the record I am not proud of the fact that I am horrible and disinterested in cooking and I do attempt meals from time to time but, I have yet to actually enjoy the experience. After grocery shopping, preparing the meal, cooking the meal and cleaning up the mess I feel like I have worked a second shift. To all you ladies out there who love cooking I admire you!

We have always picked up our meat wherever we happen to be shopping whether that be a grocery store, Target or Wal-Mart and we were just fine with that but, now that my eyes have been opened to the awesomeness that is The Meat Market, I don't know if I will ever be able to buy my meat anywhere else!!! The moment we walked in the door, the aroma of delicious marinated meats filled our nostrils. The little shop is also full of gourmet marinades and specialty foods that you can't find anywhere else. There are tons of different types of steak, chicken, fish, ribs etc. to choose from and everything is super fresh and top notch quality. The customer service was excellent and we were even given two little packs of marinated steaks for free which is evidently the shops custom with first timers. How neat is that!

Here is a link to their shop if you want to check them out in your area: The Meat House If you stop by or are already a fan let me know and let me know what you enjoy getting from The Meat House so we can pick it up the next time we go!

Tonight Joey is grilling seasoned steak on our charcoal grill and tomorrow night in celebration of Joey's 27th birthday he is grilling some delicious seasoned chicken! YUM! He wanted to teach me how to grill, but let's be honest...if he teaches me how to grill then I won't be able to use the excuse, I don't know how, anymore to get out of it and that wouldn't be good!! hahahaha

Wow, I can't believe I actually did an entire post without saying Daisy, baby, sleep or mom. Well, I guess now I did:0

1 comment:

  1. hey, found you on MCB and I love your pictures. You are quite the photographer! Love, love it, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.