Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Drumroll....Belly at 16 weeks...Ta Da

For all of you who have so patiently been waiting: I'm embarrassed that my belly is so massive at only 16 weeks but, oh well as long as the babe is happy right:). lol I am happy to say that the worst part of my morning sickness seems to have passed! I am not completely nausea free but, it is so much better than it was that I really cannot complain about it anymore. I have had a couple of good days this week that my mood seems to be less depressed but, I had that happen last month for a day too so I am not sure if the depression is passing or if this is just an okay day. I'll keep you posted on that. I have been having cramping daily which just lets me know that this uterus just keeps stretching out...a good sign:) and sleeping on my back for long periods of time gets a little uncomfortable now. Still tired a lot too but, that is the sum of my symptoms these days. To be honest, I thought I felt the baby move as I sat in my office chair today. I know no one will probably believe me because this is so early in a pregnancy but, I am pretty sure that is what I was feeling for about 5 minutes. I'll let you know if I feel anymore kicks in the coming days. Anyways, regular pants no longer fit me and my good friend Elissa was kind enough to loan me some of her adorable maternity clothes and Joey's Aunt bought me a pair of comfy yoga type pants that I love too:). So now I have some more comfortable things to wear! Thanks Elissa and Kathy! I'll have to buy a few things here sooner or later:) This belly is going to be humongous!! lol

11 comments:

  1. That is SO NOT HUGE for 16 weeks...seriously! I hear ya about the cramps and stretching, it's intense! Glad to hear your sickness is easing off at least a little. Still praying for the depression to cease. Thanks for sharing a picture since I haven't seen you in forever and I'm sure I'll see you Sunday since it's 3rd Sunday, greeter right? I hope you have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah a picture finally. Now you know what a feels like to have people hound you for belly shots...what goes around comes around. ;-) I know you feel bigger than you are, so I won't say anything about your growing belly. Thanks for posting the picture you hot mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for pregg-o pics!!!! Glad to see these and glad to hear that things are going better for you :) Ya look great!!! Now you've got that great excuse to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw baby belly! You are adorable and your belly is tiny! I know you said you feel otherwise but I assure you, you are no bigger than any of us have been at 16 weeks. Can't wait to find out the gender soon! So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just have to add that I showed Maddie this post and she said, "tummy, tummy, baby!" and she is rocking out to "somebody love me" on your song player. So, a 2 year old knows your pregnant! It's official, you no longer look pudgy you look like a cute pregnant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look too cute. I love myself a pregnant girl! Hopefully things will start to ease up for you. It is so worth it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I have waiting years to see this picture! Of course you had to wait because this is going to be the perfect baby for this perfect time! You are a gorgeous mom already and I can't wait to see it grow! Thanks for posting pics...now you gotta do it every two weeks K? Well, hopefully often. Love your belly! I bet you did feel the baby...usually skinny girls like you feel them sooner! Enjoy! By the way...you gotta get one of those body preggo pillows now because sleeping on your back is a no no now! That was the worst part for me! Enjoy the joys of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so good! I can't believe you said you are embarrassed how big you are for 16 wks. Girl, you haven't seen anything:)! I was wayyy bigger at 16 wks! You look so good and I know you will be beautiful no matter what! Glad to hear things are starting to get better. I've been thinking about you and am just so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great!! Embrace the belly, don't try to hide it. I was in maternity Clothes by 12 weeks, I'm talking full on maternity cloths, and I could feel Kellen Kicking by then aswell. So I think you were feeling you baby move, every body feels it at different times. I can't even tell you how many times people asked me if i was having twins. So in other words, you look great, and don't worry how big you get, or how big you feel, Just think about the blessing that is growing inside you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are adorable!!! And I felt Hunter kick at 14 weeks so I believe you!! Can't wait for more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt Jacob at 16 weeks...nothing is impossible! :-) -Steph Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.