Sunday, September 13, 2009

Visiting the Fishers while in California


I will be the first to admit that I have really dropped the ball in the photography department. Some of you know that along with many other things, photography has been one of the joys that pregnancy has put on hold. Lots of things seem to put a bad taste in my mouth right now but, I very much look forward to that passing and getting my photo bug back again. That being said, I didn't get any pictures of all the Fisher family (2 year old Maddie was already asleep for the night), and none of Joey with his buddy Ben. Sigh. I did manage to get one of me with my great pal Melissa and her adorable little son Hudson. He is such a happy baby and it was such a treat to see Maddie and Ben and Melissa. We miss you guys already but thank you so much for having us over and feeding us a yummy dinner:). Oh and please forgive us if we are a little shiny faced in the pictures. It was a super duper hot day in California that day! lol.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, little Hudson. He looks so much like Melissa (and no Melissa, not the baby chunck part). :-) And Casey you definently have that pregnancy glow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.