Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Martinez' 2nd photo shoot



12 weeks along and the baby is looking night and day from the 9 week ultrasound. This kiddo has a lot of energy and was kicking furiously and swinging fists everywhere. Heartbeat was a nice strong 170 or so and the technician said that everything is on track and where it should be. The little pinto is 2.5 inches long already! I was absolutely in awe of how much has changed since the first ultrasound and I couldn't stop staring at the monitor. I don't think I ever blinked. It's hard to process that there is a baby inside my tummy when I haven't grown much and don't feel any kicks and it is only during the ultrasounds that I am really able to process that life is growing inside me. I feel bad that Joey was unable to make this appointment as I know he would have gotten a kick out of how much the baby was moving but, he will definitely be at our next ultrasound which will be the determining of the babies sex in just 6 more weeks! Stay tuned for that exciting post:) Here are the latest and best of the ultrasound pics. You can see the long leg in one of them and in the other the little hands and a precious profile. So miraculous!

8 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! Ultrasounds make it real! You aren't showing in the slightest! Lucky! I think I was already huge at 12 weeks. You are going to be such a cute pregnant mama! 6 weeks until you find out....I think it's a girl...that's what I picture! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Baby Pinto!! SOO precious! I remember that wierd feeling of seeing how much baby Brayden was moving inside me when I couldnt feel it too! So happy you got to catch the "show"! Hopefully he or she will perform for their Daddy next ultrasound!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know who you are vanessa, but I second you with your feelings of it being a girl! Casey you should do a poll on here! So neat to see baby at 12 weeks! Glad everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thatis so cool. Again, I can't tell you enough how happy I am for you and Joey. Can't wait to meet the little guy...yes, a guy. It's totally obvious that he's showing of some "parts" in one of the pictures. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Linds, I just have a feeling its a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops! I accidentally hit the little trash can and deleted my whole comment! Ok - again... I can't believe how different your little one looks in these pictures from the last ones! Can't wait for the next post and hopefully some pictures of you showing! I agree with Vanessa and Melissa...I'm thinkin its a girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.