Monday, September 21, 2009

Aching to Get Away




We have been in North Carolina for 2 years now and one thing I have been dying to do since we moved here is visit the gorgeous Asheville mountains during the fall season. Joey and I are both out of vacation time but, we are determined to figure out how to squeeze in a super short getaway to this beautiful country before another year passes us by. Isn't it spectacular!! I would love to get away for just a tiny bit and breath in some fresh country air and soak up the brilliant array of fall color. To be continued....

1 comment:

  1. looks breathtaking! I will be praying for God to provide a way for you guys to get that relaxation time in at this beautiful place! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.