Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend




Joey fished at his Grandparents lake with his Granddad all weekend long and I drove up to Virginia to visit my dear friend Elissa and her two little boys, Logan and Austin. I definitely got my much needed baby fix! Austin is over 3 months old and is as cute as a little button. Logan is over 2 years old now and is talking up a storm. They are the cutest little blue eyed kids and it has been such a treat to watch them grow! Joey and his Granddad had a very successful fishing trip as you can tell by the pictures above. Joey caught a fish that was over 7 pounds and then proceeded to catch a few more that were really good sized after that. Granddad also had a super successful day and caught a nice 5 pound or so bass. They had a great time to say the least:). I got to go to the beach and take pictures for Elissa and her boys. It was very comical to try and get a little baby and a two year old to look in the direction of the camera at the same time. I'm actually not sure that we accomplished that once in over 400 pictures but, we had a great time laughing at the pictures after the fact. I will post some of the pictures on my photo blog later today so check them out: http://caseymartinezphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. So cool that you started a photo blog!!! Is the blog for fun or for possible exposure/career too? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.