Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fireproof is out on DVD!!!


Joey and I watched this movie when it came out in theaters and we were both so incredibly blessed and inspired by it. I think a lot of you have also seen it, but I just wanted to support it yet again now that it is out on DVD. Joey was so excited about this movie being released that he bought it online and we are both eager to watch it again. It's such a beautiful reminder that marriage should be (and can be!) a lifelong commitment and is not something to abuse or neglect. It is so important to continually work on your marriage and this movie does a great job depicting that. I'm looking forward to seeing what other movies these guys come out with in the future. They also directed and wrote Facing the Giants in case you didn't know. We love that one too!

3 comments:

  1. Mike and I are SO excited about it too! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good movie. Rich and I are always looking for new wholesome movies to watch, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I assume you guys picked up the DVD as we did last week....if so, check out the "Wayne on Wayne" and "Fireproof in 60 Seconds" on the Funny Features....very funnny! :) Great movie - so glad that it was such a hit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts.